Everybody’s heard the dismal stats: Fewer than 20% of sales leads gleaned from trade shows ever get a follow-up. In fact, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research says:
- The #1 goal of trade show marketers is generating leads.
- The #1 problem is lead follow-up.
Why spend precious time squeezing more business from existing customers while overlooking prime opportunities with 80% of your fresh new leads? Did you know that 90% of collected promo literature gets tossed or never looked at again? Experts insist you should follow-up with all leads within 48 hours of the trade show.
Trade Show Follow-Up Made Easy
Here’s how you can use Ace of Sales to follow up with your new leads before everyone else has gotten home and unpacked their bags!
- The booth is packed up and you’ve got 50 new business cards (hopefully with notes).
- Find a WiFi hotspot asap, log into Ace of Sales, and enter your top 10 leads.
- Send a Branded Email to each immediately with a brief custom message, thanking the prospect and reintroducing your solution.
- Follow up with the rest of the lukewarm-to-cool leads when you get back to the office. You may just want to use a template message for these.
- Set reminders for future actions. What is your next move, and when?
- Voila! You’ve responded to all your new leads in less than 48 hours!