To export your contacts from Outlook 2000, 2003 or 2007, follow these steps: Exporting Text Data
- In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import And Export.
- In Choose an action to perform, click Export to a file, and click Next.
- In Create a file of type, click to select a format for the file you want to export - Comma Separated Values (Windows) - and click Next.
- In Select folder to export from, click the folder you want to export (the Contacts folder), and click Next.
- In Save exported file as, type the path and file name for the file you want to export (note this so that you can find it later when you import it to Ace of Sales), and click Next.
- Confirm the action and then click Finish.
- After you have exported your file from Outlook, import your contacts into Ace of Sales.