To export your contacts from Hotmail and import into Ace of Sales, take the following steps:
1. From the main Hotmail screen, click "Contact List" on the left side.
2. Then click "Manage", then "Export".
3. Enter the verification code Hotmail provides, and click "Export".
4. Hotmail will export a CSV file to your computer. (You may need to open it up to make sure all the info is in the correct columns. To import a contact, Ace of Sales needs First Name and Last Name in separate columns.)
5. Next, in Ace of Sales, click "Contacts", then "Import/Export".
6. Choose "CSV (.csv) or vCard (.vcf)" and Browse to find and select your file.
7. Click "Continue".
8. On the next screen, map (match) your column titles to the Ace of Sales titles. (Note: Mapping First Name, Last Name, and email address is sufficient. If the other columns in your file are not mapped, they will not be imported.)
9. Click "Finish" and you're done!