You can import into Ace of Sales from Outlook Express and have it auto-map so you can save a step. To do this, make sure you select all of the fields to export from Outlook Express, otherwise it will not auto-map to Ace of Sales.
1. In Outlook Express, Choose File > Export > Address Book
2. Be sure to choose "Text File (Comma Separated Values)" and click the "Export" button
3. Click the "Browse" button and choose where you want to save the file on your computer
4. Click "Next"
5. Check ALL of the fields you wish to export.
6. Click "Finish"
To import this file into Ace of Sales,
1. Click the Contacts tab and click "Import Contacts" on the left side of the screen.
2. Then choose "Generic CSV or vCard" and click "Choose file". Click Continue.
3. In the next step, add your contacts to a Group, or just import them into your main Contacts list. Click Continue.
4. Ace of Sales will import your file, and give you information on how many of your contacts we were able to upload, and a report on why we may not have been able to upload certain contacts and why.