People like to put a name with a face, especially for long-distance business relationships via phone, mail or email. Suddenly you’re no longer invisible! You’re a person–a warm, living, breathing individual. Even though a “mugshot" is optional in Ace of Sales, it’s definitely recommended.
Importing your photo into Ace of Sales is easy.
1. Get a good photo. Ideally, you already have a professional portrait saved as a JPEG file. If you don't have one, drop by a photography studio (it's worth the fee). In a pinch, get a talented friend or family member with a digital camera to snap one, and then take them to dinner as a thank you!
2. The digital file should be at least 800 pixels wide at 72 DPI, RGB, and saved as a JPEG. We also support .png files. Ace of Sales resizes the photo automatically.
3. Save the picture file somewhere on your computer or flash drive where you can easily browse to it, like My Documents or Desktop.
4. Once you’re logged into Ace of Sales, click on "Your Account" in the upper right corner. Then click "Manage Profiles". For your profile, click the tab for Portrait.
5. Click "Choose File", find your photo, click Save, and you’re done! Your photo will instantly be added to all your emails you send from Ace of Sales!