New To Ace of Sales, or have someone new on staff to train? This is your walkthrough tutorial to learn everything from what to do first to how to send all our amazing-looking emails and newsletters. Grab a notebook and pen and "Get Started."
• Watch it any time on our website »
When you're ready to sign up, use promo code: "salesmaker" to try it 30 days free!
New to Ace of Sales? Considering signing up? The next step is to register and attend our live webinar for beginners.
It will be fast paced and helpful! It won't be boring!
You have two dates to choose from:
Tue, Jun 8, 2010 - 2PM - 3PM Easten Time - Register »
Tue, Jun 15, 2010 - 2PM - 3PM Easten Time - Register »
(Sorry about the typo on the title of this blog post, guys! It is tied to an important link at the moment so I can change until later. - Andy with Ace of Sales ;)
The most likely reason a credit card is rejected by our system is that your bank rejected our verification request. Please call us at 800-865-7496 so we can try to verify it directly in our system. Another problem could be if you are using a debit card. We accept checkcards, but not debit cards since they require a PIN.
One more thing to try, is to try again. It could simply be an address mis-match, or something else that was not entered correctly the first time.
You won't be able to send Emails or Ezines from Ace of Sales without verifying your email address. To do this, click the link in the verification email we sent you when you first signed up. If you can't find the email, check your spam or junk folder.
Anytime you enter a new email address in your Contact Info area, it will have to be verified.
After you enter your basic info for your new account, such as your Name, Username, credit card info, etc., you should be taken to the Ace of Sales Setup Wizard to add your Brand Identity elements (your logo and company color) and Contact info. However, if you can’t get to the Setup Wizard you may need to update to the latest version of Flash (it’s free).
Just go to http://www.adobe.com and click the "Get Adobe Flash Player" button near the middle of the screen. Then follow their installation instructions (it's fast).
After installation, log out of Ace of Sales, log in again, then you should be able to complete the setup process.
For best results, use a JPG file. Use a large version of your logo (800 pixels wide or bigger). RGB files work better than CMYK (ask your graphics person which one you have). Logos on a white background look best. Once you’re logged into Ace of Sales, click on “Your Account" in the upper right corner. Then click “Manage Profiles". For your profile, click the tab for "Logo/Color".
Click “Choose File", find your logo on your computer, click Save, and you’re done! Your logo will instantly be added to all your emails you send from Ace of Sales!
Importing your photo into Ace of Sales is easy.
1. Get a good photo. Ideally, you already have a professional portrait saved as a JPEG file. If you don't have one, drop by a photography studio (it's worth the fee). In a pinch, get a talented friend or family member with a digital camera to snap one, and then take them to dinner as a thank you!
2. The digital file should be at least 800 pixels wide at 72 DPI, RGB, and saved as a JPEG. We also support .png files. Ace of Sales resizes the photo automatically.
3. Save the picture file somewhere on your computer or flash drive where you can easily browse to it, like My Documents or Desktop.
4. Once you’re logged into Ace of Sales, click on "Your Account" in the upper right corner. Then click "Manage Profiles". For your profile, click the tab for Portrait.
5. Click "Choose File", find your photo, click Save, and you’re done! Your photo will instantly be added to all your emails you send from Ace of Sales!
You can import into Ace of Sales from Outlook Express and have it auto-map so you can save a step. To do this, make sure you select all of the fields to export from Outlook Express, otherwise it will not auto-map to Ace of Sales.
1. In Outlook Express, Choose File > Export > Address Book
2. Be sure to choose "Text File (Comma Separated Values)" and click the "Export" button
3. Click the "Browse" button and choose where you want to save the file on your computer
4. Click "Next"
5. Check ALL of the fields you wish to export.
6. Click "Finish"
To import this file into Ace of Sales,
1. Click the Contacts tab and click "Import Contacts" on the left side of the screen.
2. Then choose "Generic CSV or vCard" and click "Choose file". Click Continue.
3. In the next step, add your contacts to a Group, or just import them into your main Contacts list. Click Continue.
4. Ace of Sales will import your file, and give you information on how many of your contacts we were able to upload, and a report on why we may not have been able to upload certain contacts and why.